UV Offset Printing Ink
- Apply to top grade out packages of PET, gold & silver board
paper, tin paper, spray foil paper and sorts of substrate materials
- Apply to costmetics packages of PE, PP, PET, PS etc plastic
flexible hoses, bottles etc.
- Apply to substrate material of PVC, PS, ABS etc.
1) Fast UV curing speed, excellent adherence, good flexibility,
gloss, anti-tack and scrape resistance.
2) Good printable adaptability, brightly colored & luster, high
chromaticity density, fineness and smooth, no misting.
3) Excellent chemical resistance, resist scrubbing most of organic
solvent, alkali, acid oil.
4) It’s be divided UJA series of fold resistance UV ink for
transfer paper (Environmental protection paper) and UJB series of
UV offset ink for non-transferred paper (Gold & Silver board
1) Printing speed: 11000
2) Tack: (CPS/25℃) 15000-100000. Fineness: ≤5um.
3) Curing speed: (120w/cm×1-5 Hg lamps) 15-100m/min.
4) Printing way: Offset printing press or lithographic machine.
5) Reducer: Professional UV reducer/varnish.
6) Viscosity reducer: Professional UV viscosity reducer.
7) Varnishing: Professional hotstamp /non-hotstamp UV offset
varnish, transfer-paper/non-transfer-paper UV offset varnish and
SGS & ROHS Test: Toluene, Ethyl acetate, Acetone ≤ IPPM Test.